Monday, October 5, 2009

So Many Books, So Little Time

Okay, so I finished The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown last week and passed it on to my husband. Although it took a while to grab my interest, once it did it was as much of a page-turner as his other Robert Langdon books. I particularly liked the message of this one.

Then, I took the time to finish Neil Gaiman's the Graveyard Book (which I had dropped to read the new Dan Brown). It is really a marvelous book. No wonder it's won so many awards.

I'm now almost through another laugh-out-loud funny Dixie Cash book about those indomitable hair dresser/detectives from Salt Lick, Texas. I actually had to read this next since it was due back to the libary last week.

So, here's my conundrum. Next up could be Going Bovine, a young adult novel by Libba Bray that's been getting rave reviews, or Audrey Niffenegger's (author of the Time Traveller's Wife) new book Her Fearful Symmetry, also getting rave reviews. Such a decision! If only I could read all day every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment